1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 23:15
    I'd like to see an optional view of the player tables (or just within players profiles) to show W-L-D as % of games played for each player.

This would be a more accurate reflection of the individuals relative performance, although I understand it wouldn't take into account the quality of anyones opponents (i.e. 100% win ratio against 1900 opponents).

Just a thought... maybe the seed of an idea if others choose to think around it and develop it a bit - this is a caring sharing community afterall 🙂
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Feb '06 01:33
    Originally posted by rhb
    I'd like to see an optional view of the player tables (or just within players profiles) to show W-L-D as % of games played for each player.

This would be a more accurate reflection of the individuals relative performance, although I understand it wouldn't take into account the quality of anyones opponents (i.e. 100% win ratio against 1900 opponents).

Just ...[text shortened]... hoose to think around it and develop it a bit - this is a caring sharing community afterall 🙂
    Use Firefox, install Greasemonkey.

Go to http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/tables.user.js and in the tools menu there should be an install script option. Do so.

Ta-da.

(As the location indicates ouroboros did the work on this not me). Support could possibly be found at Thread 27452.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    23 Feb '06 22:33
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Use Firefox, install Greasemonkey.

Go to http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/tables.user.js and in the tools menu there should be an install script option. Do so.

Ta-da.

(As the location indicates ouroboros did the work on this not me). Support could possibly be found at Thread 27452.
    Ta-da indeed. I already use FF as my browser, Not done greasemonkey and beyond yet but if it does the trick, how useful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree