1. Joined
    11 Dec '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '10 20:19
    How about, when searching on an opponent or looking at their profile, you get to see 1-to-1 player vs. player statistics?

So if I play the same guy 5 times and then look at his profile, not only do I see his own performances but I get to see how we performed against each other in the 5 previous games.

Or does this already exist somewhere?
  2. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    06 Sep '10 20:57
    On the My Home page, there is a My Performance tab at the top

There it will show you your stats against every opponent you have played (win, draw and loss) as white, black and altogether
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 16:00
    This info. can't be added to the profile page itself right now, but I have added a link from the profile page directly to the "My Performance" Page. (Just one extra click...)

Also, a buddy list only comparison has been added to the page.
  4. Joined
    11 Dec '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 18:42
    Thanks to both of you for this tip! Really appreciated.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 20:16
    Originally posted by Russ
    This info. can't be added to the profile page itself right now, but I have added a link from the profile page directly to the "My Performance" Page. (Just one extra click...)

Well done Russ, that was a hard page to find for some reason. This question comes up often.

P-
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Sep '10 23:45
    Originally posted by Russ

Good job, Russ. It's the little things like this that keep me on this site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree