1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 14:02
    After finishing the blitz games you can play through the moves but would it be possible to allow you to use the analyze board feature on cc games or even the saving of some games on rhp? Maybe there could be a limit to the number of games non-subs can save but not for subs.

You can get the pgn to export but if you dont have another chess program it means saving the text file, manually inputting the moves then having to redo it after any variation you look at.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 18:55
    Originally posted by mathmo
    After finishing the blitz games you can play through the moves but would it be possible to allow you to use the analyze board feature on cc games or even the saving of some games on rhp? Maybe there could be a limit to the number of games non-subs can save but not for subs.

You can get the pgn to export but if you dont have another chess program it means s ...[text shortened]... text file, manually inputting the moves then having to redo it after any variation you look at.
    Use Winboard free

http://www.tim-mann.org/chess.html

You can save pgn variations and such, and if you want to share you can paste them into the chess forum.

Others say use chess-pad, don't know much about that program but use Winboard a lot.

Similar ideas to yours have been offered, but nothing has taken hold yet of the admins to do something like you suggest.

P-
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 09:44
    Thanks, i didnt know about those programs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree