1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 17:11
    I'd really like to see a poetry forum added to RHP. I have considered setting up a private one but i think a public one would be a really nice addition to the site. I don't write a lot of poetry but it'd be nice to share the occasional scribe with people as i'm sure others would like as well. Also i'd be interested to see what poems people dig up if there is somewhere to share them. Any chance? 🙂
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    16 Nov '08 23:44
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I'd really like to see a poetry forum added to RHP. I have considered setting up a private one but i think a public one would be a really nice addition to the site. I don't write a lot of poetry but it'd be nice to share the occasional scribe with people as i'm sure others would like as well. Also i'd be interested to see what poems people dig up if there is somewhere to share them. Any chance? 🙂
    Poetry for the masses at RHP
    For you maybe but not for me
    Give us all straight talking please
    As for me Poetry will never appease
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 01:50
    RHP poetry
    truly would be
    like wooden pieces in motion
    at least emotionally
  4. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 06:10
    If this is the standard we can expect then I guess we should give this a miss...
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 13:51
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    If this is the standard we can expect then I guess we should give this a miss...
    Hey Ivan, you're back! Hows oz working out? 🙂
  6. Here
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 14:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 21:53
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    lol That would please me
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 12:20
    create a whole forum for something only 2-3 people would be interested in. and how will that forum be organized? into 2-4 threads?

bad idea.
    unless you were joking. if you were joking, i propose we make a forum in which we play trivia.
  9. The sky
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 15:42
    In my opinion,
    Poetry should be placed in
    The Culture forum.
  10. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 16:15
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    In my opinion,
    Poetry should be placed in
    The Culture forum.
    I suppose so
    it would fit ok there
    I'll do that 😉
  11. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 18:57
    Likey, likey. We could have different threads for different styles of poetry
    or different subjects. It would be boring if it was all rhymes, rhythm and
    love.

But how many in this site are really interested in poetry?
  12. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 00:38
    Guaranteed to turn into a monkey fest. I like the idea, but it will get really silly in there.
  13. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 10:13
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Guaranteed to turn into a monkey fest. I like the idea, but it will get really silly in there.
    With that attitude we should probably ditch both general and spirituality.
  14. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 01:04
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    With that attitude we should probably ditch both general and spirituality.
    Well, FINE! 😛
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 02:50
    Once or twice a year, the BWA hosts rap battles in the Spirituality forum. Keep an ear to the ground for the next one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree