Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 18 Jul '06 02:09
    Maybe I'm just greedy, but I say you can have like, a MyCokeRewards thing going on. The more points you get, its like money, where you can redeem them for prizes. That goes for nonsubscribers too.
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    18 Jul '06 02:23 / 1 edit
    This is a stupid idea.
  3. 18 Jul '06 02:49
    Oh yes it is, but still. I'm bored, and I stumbled on this.
  4. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    18 Jul '06 02:59
    Thank God you are both awesome and modest.
  5. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    18 Jul '06 06:15
    A cash prize tourney wouldn't go amiss.
  6. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    18 Jul '06 06:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    A cash prize tourney wouldn't go amiss.
    Well then sponsor one.
  7. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    18 Jul '06 06:49 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Well then sponsor one.
    Hmmm.

    I would just be giving my hard earned money to some 2000+ rated guy surely.

    Do i get to pick the format?
  8. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    18 Jul '06 07:38
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Hmmm.

    I would just be giving my hard earned money to some 2000+ rated guy surely.

    Do i get to pick the format?
    Yes.
  9. 18 Jul '06 13:38
    Originally posted by DJSoto
    Maybe I'm just greedy, but I say you can have like, a MyCokeRewards thing going on. The more points you get, its like money, where you can redeem them for prizes. That goes for nonsubscribers too.
    It isn't a good idea becouse if points=money, players will play with chess softwares and then goodbye redhotpawn...
  10. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    18 Jul '06 19:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Yes.
    Is it possible for you to link me to some past sponsored tournaments, so i can see what the past efforts/responses have been like?



    I'll PM russ aswell.


    edit. . . i'll send feedback
  11. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    18 Jul '06 21:32
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Is it possible for you to link me to some past sponsored tournaments, so i can see what the past efforts/responses have been like?



    I'll PM russ aswell.


    edit. . . i'll send feedback
    3 links on this thread:

    Thread 31078 (page 3)
  12. 18 Jul '06 23:46
    Mine is coming down to the last couple rounds as well.

    Tournament 793

    There have been some damn good games in there.
  13. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    18 Jul '06 23:52
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    Mine is coming down to the last couple rounds as well.

    Tournament 793

    There have been some damn good games in there.
    I was thinkin of offering money.
    I think it'll bring a buzz to proceedings.
  14. 19 Jul '06 01:14
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    A cash prize tourney wouldn't go amiss.
    So very true.
  15. 19 Jul '06 01:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Campoamor
    It isn't a good idea becouse if points=money, players will play with chess softwares and then goodbye redhotpawn...
    Yeah...Let's not tell anyone then. How do I delete this thread? I can't? [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP]!!!!