1. Standard memberVovochka
    Caro-Kann Lover
    Rishon-le-Zion
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 18:45
    I'd like to have a possibility to delete the finished games from "My games" menu.
    The ones I want to keep - I put into archive, the others are just burden...
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 19:03
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    I'd like to have a possibility to delete the finished games from "My games" menu.
    Archive all of them. Games remain on the site forever. You can't delete games after they have been through the requisite number of moves.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 21:36
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    I've always wanted folders in my archives. Perhaps a 'trash' folder would do for games you never wish to look at again, and you can organize the others as you see fit.

FOLDERS FOLDERS c'mon PLZZZZZZ
  4. London
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 21:50
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I've always wanted folders in my archives. Perhaps a 'trash' folder would do for games you never wish to look at again, and you can organize the others as you see fit.

FOLDERS FOLDERS c'mon PLZZZZZZ
    yes but for players like me who have so many finished games it would take AGES to file all the games into different folders. to make this worthwhile for players with many completed games, russ would have to introduce a code that automatically sorted games into folders "won" "lost" and "draw" and (hopefully, but not essentially) the number of moves in each game). i imagine that this must more difficult than just allowing us to make folders of our own. without these features the folders system would be either completly useless or too difficult for some people to be to bothered to use it!!!

fred

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree