1. Joined
    29 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 18:331 edit
    Hi Russ,

I have been a member of a different online game (non-chess) for 8+ years, and was thinking it might be fun it have an online chess tournament. Would it be possible to get a private tournament created here for that purpose? I think the big road block will be that while all of them will sign up for accounts, most will not become members (some might create accounts if they like it though). This would mean that this private tournament would need to be open to non-members, and I would want to restrict it to people who come from the other game. I completely understand if this is not possible or is a road that you do not want to go down. I would think I would get anywhere between 15 - 60 participants

Thanks
  2. Joined
    03 Nov '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 19:29
    You could always organize the tournament on your other game's forum, and just have them play games here with no-sub accounts.
  3. Joined
    29 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 21:40
    That is what I will probably do, I just thought it would be cool to have it in the tournament format here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree