Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 01 Jan '06 10:12
    why not add a post count? That way we can see who is the more active community members and have a little more information to see whos information is credible and whos not !
  2. 01 Jan '06 10:26
    Great Idea!
  3. 01 Jan '06 11:07
    Originally posted by yashsr
    Great Idea!
    Thanx ! i just thought it wud be a nice addition...
  4. 01 Jan '06 11:32
    Originally posted by xStitchesx
    why not add a post count? That way we can see who is the more active community members and have a little more information to see whos information is credible and whos not !
    Haha if you are going to start trusting people by there number of posts then your going to get a lot of uncredible infomation from the people that post often but short posts for example santa drumer (not yet but in a matter of months if he keeps going the way he is) will of ammased a massive number of posts.

Its a good idea though.
  5. 01 Jan '06 11:43
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    Haha if you are going to start trusting people by there number of posts then your going to get a lot of uncredible infomation from the people that post often but short posts for example santa drumer (not yet but in a matter of months if he keeps going the way he is) will of ammased a massive number of posts.

Its a good idea though.
    Ah ur right, but it does give you a good stat to judge activity and community status...
  6. 01 Jan '06 11:54 / 1 edit
    There used to be a Post Count, but Russ got rid of it because too many people were posting rubbish in an attempt to get the most posts.
  7. 01 Jan '06 12:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    There used to be a Post Count, but Russ got rid of it because too many people were posting rubbish in an attempt to get the most posts.
    hmm... well... Wudnt it be a good way to get rid of spammers... It would highlight the spammers and also the quality posters...
  8. 01 Jan '06 12:08
    hmm... well... Wudnt it be a good way to get rid of spammers... It would highlight the spammers and also the quality posters...
    Well, Russ believed it was causing a lot more spam.
  9. 01 Jan '06 12:10
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    Well, Russ believed it was causing a lot more spam.
    grr... sux... maybe some other form of forum post status ?
  10. Standard member Santa Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    01 Jan '06 14:15
    Originally posted by Will Everitt

Its a good idea though.
    Is that a compliment?
  11. 01 Jan '06 22:59
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Is that a compliment?
    I dunno !
  12. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    03 Jan '06 04:03
    grr... sux... maybe some other form of forum post status ?
    You can normally work out active members of the forums by looking at rec totals.
  13. 03 Jan '06 06:48
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You can normally work out active members of the forums by looking at rec totals.
    Yah... I guess... But recs can't be given out by non-subs !
  14. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    03 Jan '06 09:34
    Yah... I guess... But recs can't be given out by non-subs !
    That's because non-subs don't matter.
  15. 03 Jan '06 09:37
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    That's because non-subs don't matter.
    thats not true and you know it!