1. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 19:481 edit
    It would be nice if there was a private clip board of a small memory ammount, something similar to the profile ammount.

Personally, I would like to use this for keeping track of tournaments that I'm still active in (where I won the group). Conversely...or addtionally, it would be nice if there was a way to tell if you were still in a tournament in a summary view instead of having to view the detailed page.

I try to keep my game load around a certain level and that can be put off if a 2nd round of a bunch of tournaments pops through. It takes a little while to scroll through each tournament when selecting "active" tournaments because this option includes tournaments where you may have been already eliminated.

Just a couple of wishlist ideas. Sorry if something similar has already been suggested.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 20:58
    Originally posted by MrHand
    It would be nice if there was a private clip board of a small memory ammount, something similar to the profile ammount.

Personally, I would like to use this for keeping track of tournaments that I'm still active in (where I won the group). Conversely...or addtionally, it would be nice if there was a way to tell if you were still in a tournament in a s ...[text shortened]... .

Just a couple of wishlist ideas. Sorry if something similar has already been suggested.
    I like the suggestion to mark "active" in which one is not yet eliminated as special.
  3. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 14:39
    bump, no others think this is a good idea? 🙁
  4. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 14:501 edit
    Nice dog 🙂

Thread 84950
  5. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 14:522 edits
    Originally posted by RDM
    Nice dog 🙂

Thread 84950
    Haha. Thanks. Not actually my dog, just an internet pic, but my dog does look very similar to the pic.

Right, thanks. This forum has terrible search options so it's hard to look for such things. much appreciated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree