1. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    05 Jan '10 10:49
    Why hasn't this happened, when it has countlessly been asked for?

    And where is the loving kissy smiley that, again, has been requested on many occasions?
  2. e4
    Joined
    06 May '08
    Moves
    25313
    05 Jan '10 12:54
    Good idea but join the queue.

    Let them fix the Black going first PGN moving thingy first.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414228
    05 Jan '10 22:06
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Good idea but join the queue.

    Let them fix the Black going first PGN moving thingy first.
    How many times are you going to ask and in how many threads?

    You are starting to sound like the little kid in the candy store yelling for candy.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 Jan '10 22:55
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    How many times are you going to ask and in how many threads?

    You are starting to sound like the little kid in the candy store yelling for candy.
    I actually agree with our green friend.

    It is a flaw to have a PGN with no possibility to start black first. Is it really so hard to get it right?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414228
    05 Jan '10 23:11
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I actually agree with our green friend.

    It is a flaw to have a PGN with no possibility to start black first. Is it really so hard to get it right?
    Still, don't have to make a point to continue asking in every other thread.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 Jan '10 23:201 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Still, don't have to make a point to continue asking in every other thread.
    When noone are listening (Russ & al.) one tends to raise the voice.

    I don't know if I've seen Russ posted a comment on this anywhere. I wish he would. Because if he told us why it's so hard fix this flaw.

    In a PGN there is a 'w' if white is to begin, a 'b' if black is to begin. It's within the definition of PGN. It doesn't work at RHP. Therefore MrGreen has all his right to complain. In even louder voice if necessary.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414228
    06 Jan '10 04:03
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When noone are listening (Russ & al.) one tends to raise the voice.

    I don't know if I've seen Russ posted a comment on this anywhere. I wish he would. Because if he told us why it's so hard fix this flaw.

    In a PGN there is a 'w' if white is to begin, a 'b' if black is to begin. It's within the definition of PGN. It doesn't work at RHP. Therefore MrGreen has all his right to complain. In even louder voice if necessary.
    I am sure there are more pressing things.

    It wouldn't be high on my priority list.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    06 Jan '10 09:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I am sure there are more pressing things.

    It wouldn't be high on my priority list.
    Like "the loving kissy smiley" as wanted in the first posting?
  9. e4
    Joined
    06 May '08
    Moves
    25313
    06 Jan '10 10:00
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    How many times are you going to ask and in how many threads?

    You are starting to sound like the little kid in the candy store yelling for candy.
    I want my candy

    I was promised my candy.

    Where is my candy??? 😠

    (last post for now - but I'll be in July to start it all over again).
  10. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    06 Jan '10 10:04
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Like "the loving kissy smiley" as wanted in the first posting?
    Hey Fabs........ you know as well as I do..... posting and attendance on this site would shoot up for such a smiley.

    In fact.... I'd be the first person to send one to you!

    Du kan fort..sa, inte? 😉
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    06 Jan '10 11:00
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Hey Fabs........ you know as well as I do..... posting and attendance on this site would shoot up for such a smiley.

    In fact.... I'd be the first person to send one to you!

    Du kan fort..sa, inte? 😉
    Whenever my girlfriend says "Du kan fort...", she wants to give me a quickie!" 🙂
    I hope you don't have that intention, do you?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414228
    07 Jan '10 00:49
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Like "the loving kissy smiley" as wanted in the first posting?
    The Loving Kissy Smiley I think that would fun!
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    07 Jan '10 03:492 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    How many times are you going to ask and in how many threads?

    You are starting to sound like the little kid in the candy store yelling for candy.
    Yeah! 😠 Besides, he's drowning out my calls for rating floors.

    [que gezza to come write another thesis about why rating floors suck 😵]
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414228
    08 Jan '10 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    [b]Yeah! 😠 Besides, he's drowning out my calls for rating floors.

    b]
    YES, NOW That is one WAAAAY Before His!

    That got to be near the top of priority list by now! 🙂
  15. e4
    Joined
    06 May '08
    Moves
    25313
    09 Jan '10 01:20
    No way is SG going to get that ahead of me.

    Most players on here do not understand what a floor rating is.
    It will create a 1,000 threads with 36,000 posts.

    Also it is far too complicated for the Bof's on here to program.

    I myself have solved my 'Black cannot go first on the PGN thingy' problem.

    I am telling the guys to turn their monitors upside down....Sorted.
Back to Top