1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 20:34
    Limit forum posts for new users: a set number per day or week through their first six months, and none in this forum (site ideas) before they have established themselves.
  2. Joined
    05 Feb '07
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 21:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 21:50
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Well of you to observe that you are the latest in a series of problems that motivate this particular suggestion. If you'll search for the forum posts of banned users, you'll find that your activity so far fits a well-established pattern.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 22:00
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Limit forum posts for new users: a set number per day or week through their first six months, and none in this forum (site ideas) before they have established themselves.
    Some newcomers have their heads with them and can contribute a lot in a friendly debate.
    Some subscribers with a high rating and long time experience has lost their heads somewhere completely and bring nothing more than offensive arguments adn illmeaned personal attacks to others.

Believe me, the time here, the rating, or activeness has nothing to do with how much they positively contributes.
  5. Joined
    05 Feb '07
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 00:14
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Well of you to observe that you are the latest in a series of problems that motivate this particular suggestion. If you'll search for the forum posts of banned users, you'll find that your activity so far fits a well-established pattern.
    I do not deal with idiots who misquote others routinely. You sent me a PM as if you are a moderator. To stop wasting further time I'll place you and Diet Coke on my ignore list.
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 01:13
    Originally posted by jsmith
    I do not deal with idiots who misquote others routinely. You sent me a PM as if you are a moderator. To stop wasting further time I'll place you and Diet Coke on my ignore list.
    I love it when morons call me an idiot and then aggressively ignore me.

Sorry thatt I corrected your quotation to make you appear more perspicacious than you are.
  7. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    11 Mar '07 11:33
    Originally posted by jsmith
    Does that mean you won't PM me anymore?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree