1. U.S.A.
    Moves
    19 Nov '06 14:18
    I think it'd be a great idea to increase the amount of words you can type about yourself on your profile page to over 500 words. 500 characters is the current limit now. I am thinking about adding something else to mine but i'd have to remove something if i did that though. And i can't decide what i want to remove....
    So what d'yall think? Good idea?
  2. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 19:43
    Originally posted by Pavlo87
    I think it'd be a great idea to increase the amount of words you can type about yourself on your profile page to over 500 words. 500 characters is the current limit now. I am thinking about adding something else to mine but i'd have to remove something if i did that though. And i can't decide what i want to remove....
    I am not bothered personally, but if you do want to give more information you can always create your own webpage and put the URL in your profile.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 22:54
    They invented Blogs and Myspace for posting narcissistic drivel like that... ๐Ÿ˜ž
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 23:16
    Thats why they limited the number of characters you are allowed. To stop people posting heaps of rubbish.

No-one really gives a damn if you are a black Jewish homosexual with three arms or a white English woman with a penis, they just want to play chess.

In fact I am sure if you changed your profile to say you were either of the above you may find you get more games.
  5. U.S.A.
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 03:326 edits

- ...[text shortened]... Sin[/i]
    They invented Blogs and Myspace for posting narcissistic drivel like that... ๐Ÿ˜ž
    OopS, ha,ha.
    I actually meant to put "over 500 letters" (characters) not words; that's a big difference, for sure. Sorry for any misunderstandings.
    I'm way too lazy too come up with that much too write on here nor would i want to...
    Maybe 600 or 700 more letters would be good, I think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I actually just wanted to add like 1 or 2 more sentences is all to my profile. Just so my opponents could know more of what they can expect from playing me. What games i like to play and about timing people out and stuff.

Like, :
    1. "My favorite opening for white is English. And as black i usually always play Sicilian Defense and as a defense against Queen's gambit i try Slav and Semi-Slav."

2. "I usually will always take time-outs; If given a good reason though, like on vacation, then i will most likely wait for you."

3. " If you are looking for a tough English Opening or Sicilian Defense game, send me a challenge. "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to type something like this but don't know what if anything i'd want to remove to put it there though. Thanks for your comment anyway.
  6. U.S.A.
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 03:34
    Originally posted by lausey
    I am not bothered personally, but if you do want to give more information you can always create your own webpage and put the URL in your profile.
    That's helpful advice, lausey. I'll really think about that. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree