1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 15:51
    It would be nice if the profile page showed the players 'best' win (the highest rated opponent they have beaten). Obviously excluding timeouts. I think it would be quite nice to see your opponents best scalp, with a link to the game. 🙂
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 16:261 edit
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    It would be nice if the profile page showed the players 'best' win (the highest rated opponent they have beaten). Obviously excluding timeouts. I think it would be quite nice to see your opponents best scalp, with a link to the game. 🙂
    Why not just add the game id number yourself, or a link?
    Just put it in the comments you have written on your profile page.

It could be whatever game of yours that you feel is your best. It would not need to be the highest rating you ever won against. Just whichever game you think you did your best in. You could provide your own comments about why you like that particular game.

[edit] I have included one of my favorite games in my profile as an example of what I have posted. It seems to work well, and I can change or remove it whenever I get tired of looking at it. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree