1. Joined
    18 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:48
    Would it be possible to have a profile forum where people, and especially new people, could introduce themselvse and tell a little bit about themselves, and have conversations with other people? To get to know people...
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:55
    Originally posted by Aoife
    Would it be possible to have a profile forum where people, and especially new people, could introduce themselvse and tell a little bit about themselves, and have conversations with other people? To get to know people...
    Unfortunately, this may be too much like what we used to have here at RHP.

It was called the Meet Opponents forum.

It turned into a A/S/L forum of people claiming to be teens and a sex chat area.

It was removed.

General forum is the place to introduce yourself if you like, but it's always best just to jump in and learn as you go.

Another great way to introduce yourself here at RHP is a good chess question in chess. People are willing to help you improve if you need that, or you can share your chess skills with a simple thread and get to know people.

P-
  3. Joined
    18 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 17:04
    Well i don't want it to turn into an adult forum but even just to drop
    the asl seems okay to me. I'd like to know people's asl's. Like if im 75 and want to play people in their eigthies I can know who to invite...

Thanks for the thoughts. Couldn't a moderate watch it a bit more closely?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree