1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 00:45
    I have been timed out of a lot of games, when i was on vacation and other times. I was wondering if anywhere on a profile or maybe in 'my performance' there could be a tally of how many games that a person was timed out of. This would be benificial because people could see their record without timeouts.
    just a suggestion that will probly get shot down
    -todd
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 01:19
    I would never wish to shoot your idea down, but I feel this is unfair as you agree to the time perameters before the game begins.
    But also there are many reasons for taking timeouts not just take the easy win. Clan league and tourney games have auto-timeout. New players often start a few games and never return therefore taking timeouts keep "my games" clear. Finally non subscibers can play just 6 games if they find themselves playing slow opponenents the temptation to take timeout is very strong.
  3. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 01:26
    yes i know...but what i am proposing is just a stat that helps me see how many timeouts i have taken and recieved. Thinking of it now, it would be more reasonable in 'my performance'.
  4. Standard memberCalWriter
    Creative Genius
    Literary Lion Land
    Moves
    28 Mar '05 03:28
    Being able to see how many games someone has timed out would help a player decide if he wants to accept a game against a vertain player, and it would help a clan leader decide if they wanted to accept someone for membership in their clan.
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '05 11:24
    Originally posted by TDR1
    I have been timed out of a lot of games, when i was on vacation and other times. I was wondering if anywhere on a profile or maybe in 'my performance' there could be a tally of how many games that a person was timed out of. This would be benificial because people could see their record without timeouts.
    just a suggestion that will probly get shot down
    -todd
    Try using this screen...

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/viewpublicgames.php?&p1uid=49879&showgamescode=F&page=3

This should help you, although you have to scroll through all your finished games to find out which ones were timed-out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree