1. Standard memberstretchkiwi
    Hey you!
    Auckland
    Moves
    04 Feb '11 21:39
    I use RHP via our PS3 a lot. It works well but on an HD screen you need to get close to read the text. I tried using my PSP and I could browse the site but the board does not show up. Is there a mobile version ready yet? Will it support the PSP? Or is there an webservices interface that I can use to create my own interface to RHP with for my PSP?
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    05 Feb '11 03:08
    Originally posted by stretchkiwi
    I use RHP via our PS3 a lot. It works well but on an HD screen you need to get close to read the text. I tried using my PSP and I could browse the site but the board does not show up. Is there a mobile version ready yet? Will it support the PSP? Or is there an webservices interface that I can use to create my own interface to RHP with for my PSP?
    Try:
    http://mobile.redhotpawn.com/
  3. Standard memberstretchkiwi
    Hey you!
    Auckland
    Moves
    06 Feb '11 03:08
    Cool thanks I can see the board now. I just need to wait till someone moves so that I can test the move functionality.
  4. Standard memberstretchkiwi
    Hey you!
    Auckland
    Moves
    07 Feb '11 23:50
    Works pretty well except there's a lot of scrolling involved and some of the links don't quite work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree