1. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    03 Aug '05 02:14
    I think it would be better if we could have an hour time bank with 3 min time out, it would make the so called Quick games Quicker
  2. Earth Prime
    Moves
    03 Aug '05 02:221 edit
    Originally posted by leestatic
    I think it would be better if we could have an hour time bank with 3 min time out, it would make the so called Quick games Quicker
    so you can stay up for 60 hours to avoid timing out?

edit: oops read your time rules backwards.

But before anyone else says it, I will: This is not blitz chess. There are a million sites to play live chess on. Games here are not meant to be "quick."
  3. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    03 Aug '05 02:29
    yeah but this is the best site of them all and if you didn't want to play that quick choose not to, why would it hurt?
  4. Earth Prime
    Moves
    03 Aug '05 02:39
    Originally posted by leestatic
    yeah but this is the best site of them all and if you didn't want to play that quick choose not to, why would it hurt?
    because I don't want to have to worry about accepting an open invite for a 1 hour game.

Yeah I could look at the timebank, but on this site I want to be able to know that whatever I accept I'll have a reasonable amount of time to move. And I don't want to deal with the people who will whine that the site didn't load fast enough or their internet went down halfway through.
  5. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    03 Aug '05 02:44
    Originally posted by Coconut
    because I don't want to have to worry about accepting an open invite for a 1 hour game.

Yeah I could look at the timebank, but on this site I want to be able to know that whatever I accept I'll have a reasonable amount of time to move. And I don't want to deal with the people who will whine that the site didn't load fast enough or their internet went down halfway through.
    ok point accepted

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree