1. Joined
    07 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 18:36
    hi,
    i don't know if this was mentioned before (i'm about sure it has been 🙂 ) . does anyone also think it would be more fair if there was a "random color" option, besides the black and white choices, for the open (and private) invites?

and maybe an option to play series, like "best of 3"?
  2. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 18:46
    Originally posted by dAdoAd
    hi,
    i don't know if this was mentioned before (i'm about sure it has been 🙂 ) . does anyone also think it would be more fair if there was a "random color" option, besides the black and white choices, for the open (and private) invites?

I'm positive it has been mentioned before but I second you on both counts 🙂
  3. Joined
    07 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 20:17
    thanks 🙂

nice score tonite for holland btw.
    i love that country, i hope they go much further in the worldcup..
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 01:49
    Originally posted by dAdoAd
    hi,

How about automatic "sets" with two games (or multiples of two) with the same piece setup (if a starting position is used) and each player playing white an equal number of times.
  5. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 02:11
    YESS!!!!!

this would be such a simple improvement, and quite helpful
  6. Joined
    20 May '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '06 20:59
    All good ideas! But I wish RHP would at least start with Random Color for single game. I wouldn't think it would be too hard... not for the AWESOME RHP programmers... 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree