1. SubscriberJayboman1579
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    20 Jun '23 19:50
    Is the site a little behind on updating ratings? Mine hasn't been changed (well at least the graph hasn't) for about 5 days and I know I've last at least one game since then.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Jun '23 03:571 edit
    @jayboman1579 said
    Is the site a little behind on updating ratings? Mine hasn't been changed (well at least the graph hasn't) for about 5 days and I know I've last at least one game since then.
    Your last game finish is dated 16th and it appears on the graph.
  3. SubscriberJayboman1579
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    22 Jun '23 16:22
    @Kewpie

My last game was a loss (of around 20 points) and is not reflected in the graph.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Jun '23 12:071 edit
    @jayboman1579 said
    @Kewpie

My last game was a loss (of around 20 points) and is not reflected in the graph.
    The last game on the graph, showing 1607, if you click on it it takes you to the swandog game which ended on the 16th. The actual number on the graph may be the rating you had at the start of that game. Wait until your next game ends and check the numbers again, as this may need to be reported via feedback.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Jul '23 08:34
    @jayboman1579 said
    @Kewpie

In fact you expect the last pointof the graph to reflect your current rating.
    That is not the case, as Kewpie pointed out, the last point is at the ratehing before it was updated.

So the Site Suggestion would be:

"Please alter the graph in a way, that the last point reflects the current rating."
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Aug '23 16:37
    @ponderable said
    In fact you expect the last pointof the graph to reflect your current rating.
    That is not the case, as Kewpie pointed out, the last point is at the ratehing before it was updated.

So the Site Suggestion would be:

"Please alter the graph in a way, that the last point reflects the current rating."
    Isn't there something about updates every 24 hrs?

-VR
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Sep '23 09:37
    @very-rusty said
    Isn't there something about updates every 24 hrs?

-VR
    Not that I knew...
    In fact the update is directly, it is just, that the last point of the graph reflects not the actual rating, but the one before.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Sep '23 21:43
    @ponderable said
    Not that I knew...
    In fact the update is directly, it is just, that the last point of the graph reflects not the actual rating, but the one before.
    I've found it often takes more than 24 hours for win to show up, in fact not sure they are all there even.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree