1. Standard memberAnzelak
    Sloth's First King
    Mansfield, England
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 11:33
    I love this site and I hope nobody gets offended when I say the graphical display of my ranking changes on the profile page is a bit of an eyesore. Don’t waste your time changing it or anything, there are better things you could be doing like figuring out “If opponent moves c4, then Nc3” etc.

However, I was wondering if we could be given access to the raw data used to draw the graphs so we can make a few that look a little nicer 😉 Some might say this is a petty and silly request but I am a petty and silly man 🙂.

I know it could be done alone but it’s a lot less work this way.
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 12:11
    Originally posted by Anzelak
    I love this site and I hope nobody gets offended when I say the graphical display of my ranking changes on the profile page is a bit of an eyesore. Don’t waste your time changing it or anything, there are better things you could be doing like figuring out “If opponent moves c4, then Nc3” etc.

However, I was wondering if we could be given access to the raw ...[text shortened]... am a petty and silly man 🙂.

send feedback
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 19:05
    Originally posted by Anzelak

However, I was wondering if we could be given access to the raw ...[text shortened]... am a petty and silly man 🙂.

It's all there in your profile page.
    If you view the page source, then you'll see that there are four arrays defined - gameIdArray has the game ids, playerArray has your rating at the time of the game start, opponentArray has the rating of the opponent and there is also a dateArray for the last move of the game.

The first element of each array is the last game played. You'll only get the last three hundred games this way though.

Should be easy enough to cut-and-paste this into excel (or whatever) to get your own pretty graphs.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 20:04
    graphs! visually pleasing graphs!! oh NO! we wouldn't know how to handle those.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree