At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"
I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."
i propose this:
1) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
2) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
3) If you want to the fight the person you are mad at just click "Challenge Fight"
4) The person recieving the challenge may click on "Accept" or "I'm Chicken" link.
5) if accepted, the person who challenges must arrange a place, time, transportation and room & board for both fighters.
6) Anyone who wishes to come and watch, video tape or provide a live feed to RHP must make their own arrangements.
7) each fighter is responsible for their own hospital or doctor bill
8) RHP is not responsible for injured or deceased members or freeloaders, we all make our own decisions in life
9) The winner is automatically appointed to grandmaster rating levels
So start hitting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club