Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    31 May '06 15:51
    At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"

    I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."

    i propose this:

    1) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
    2) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
    3) If you want to the fight the person you are mad at just click "Challenge Fight"
    4) The person recieving the challenge may click on "Accept" or "I'm Chicken" link.
    5) if accepted, the person who challenges must arrange a place, time, transportation and room & board for both fighters.
    6) Anyone who wishes to come and watch, video tape or provide a live feed to RHP must make their own arrangements.
    7) each fighter is responsible for their own hospital or doctor bill
    8) RHP is not responsible for injured or deceased members or freeloaders, we all make our own decisions in life
    9) The winner is automatically appointed to grandmaster rating levels


    So start hitting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    31 May '06 17:30
    lame
  3. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    31 May '06 17:37
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    lame
    i just clicked "Challenge Fight"
  4. 04 Jun '06 18:37
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    i just clicked "Challenge Fight"
    Lame-o
  5. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    05 Jun '06 17:15 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"

    I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."

    i propose this: tting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club
    Why would I pay hundreds of bucks and wait hours in airports just to soil my knuckles on the zit-infested jaw of some dorky RHP forum troll? If I wanted real fights, this is the last place I'd look.
  6. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    06 Jun '06 13:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Why would I pay hundreds of bucks and wait hours in airports just to soil my knuckles on the zit-infested jaw of some dorky RHP forum troll? If I wanted real fights, [b]this is the last place I'd look.[/b]
    I'd pay and wait in the airport to plant my fist in your jaw


    Edit - and after i drop you i'd steal some cash out of your pocket and give it to Russ so you couldn't be the poster boy freeloader anymore
  7. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    06 Jun '06 18:05
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I'd pay and wait in the airport to plant my fist in your jaw


    Edit - and after i drop you i'd steal some cash out of your pocket and give it to Russ so you couldn't be the poster boy freeloader anymore
    And if I win, I'll take 30 bucks off of you and become the posterboy mugger.
  8. 08 Jun '06 11:49
    Do you know what? Why doesn't the challenger pay for the flight? He wants to fight, I mean, so why doesn't he go there?

    P.S. This whole idea sounds stupid.
  9. 08 Jun '06 13:10
    Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't read the beginning post carefully enough. I still think that this is a stupid idea, though.
  10. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    08 Jun '06 14:07
    Originally posted by mjgood
    Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't read the beginning post carefully enough. I still think that this is a stupid idea, though.
    no one cares what you think
  11. 09 Jun '06 14:37
    Fine. I know this is a stupid idea.
  12. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    09 Jun '06 16:38
    Originally posted by mjgood
    Fine. I know this is a stupid idea.
    no one cares what you know either. and don't send me anymore games, I'm going away for most the summer and won't be around. by the way, i just clicked "Challenge Fight" for you also
  13. 09 Jun '06 23:34
    Alright, two things here

    If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care.

    you'll probably beat me to a pulp, no.
  14. 10 Jun '06 02:15
    Originally posted by mjgood
    ... If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care. ...
    I hope the voices in your head give you some time to yourself on occasion.
  15. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    11 Jun '06 20:19
    Originally posted by mjgood
    Alright, two things here

    If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care.

    you'll probably beat me to a pulp, no.
    I don't care what you know or what you think

    Nobody else cares what you know or what you think

    I think that about covers it