1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    31 May '06 15:51
    At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"

I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."

i propose this:

1) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
    2) Do not talk about the RHP fightclub
    3) If you want to the fight the person you are mad at just click "Challenge Fight"
    4) The person recieving the challenge may click on "Accept" or "I'm Chicken" link.
    5) if accepted, the person who challenges must arrange a place, time, transportation and room & board for both fighters.
    6) Anyone who wishes to come and watch, video tape or provide a live feed to RHP must make their own arrangements.
    7) each fighter is responsible for their own hospital or doctor bill
    8) RHP is not responsible for injured or deceased members or freeloaders, we all make our own decisions in life
    9) The winner is automatically appointed to grandmaster rating levels 😛

So start hitting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    31 May '06 17:30
    lame
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    31 May '06 17:37
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    lame
    i just clicked "Challenge Fight"
  4. Joined
    02 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '06 05:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    04 Jun '06 18:37
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    i just clicked "Challenge Fight"
    Lame-o
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jun '06 17:152 edits
    At the bottom of each post we should add another option - "Challenge Fight"

I sometimes find myself wanting to pummle the person I've never met or seen at the other end of the internet connection. I get the feeling that some of you have had the same urge from time to time. Its annoying when people try to be the "internet tough guy."

i propose this: tting the speed bag and jumping rope, and remember, don't talk about RHP fight club
    Why would I pay hundreds of bucks and wait hours in airports just to soil my knuckles on the zit-infested jaw of some dorky RHP forum troll? If I wanted real fights, this is the last place I'd look.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 13:301 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Why would I pay hundreds of bucks and wait hours in airports just to soil my knuckles on the zit-infested jaw of some dorky RHP forum troll? If I wanted real fights, [b]this is the last place I'd look.[/b]
    I'd pay and wait in the airport to plant my fist in your jaw 😠😛

Edit - and after i drop you i'd steal some cash out of your pocket and give it to Russ so you couldn't be the poster boy freeloader anymore
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 18:05
    I'd pay and wait in the airport to plant my fist in your jaw 😠😛

Edit - and after i drop you i'd steal some cash out of your pocket and give it to Russ so you couldn't be the poster boy freeloader anymore
    And if I win, I'll take 30 bucks off of you and become the posterboy mugger.
  9. Joined
    06 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 11:49
    Do you know what? Why doesn't the challenger pay for the flight? He wants to fight, I mean, so why doesn't he go there?

P.S. This whole idea sounds stupid. 🙂
  10. Joined
    06 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 13:10
    Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't read the beginning post carefully enough. I still think that this is a stupid idea, though.
  11. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 14:07
    Originally posted by mjgood
    Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't read the beginning post carefully enough. I still think that this is a stupid idea, though.
    no one cares what you think
  12. Joined
    06 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 14:37
    Fine. I know this is a stupid idea.
  13. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 16:38
    Fine. I know this is a stupid idea.
    no one cares what you know either. and don't send me anymore games, I'm going away for most the summer and won't be around. by the way, i just clicked "Challenge Fight" for you also
  14. Joined
    06 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '06 23:34
    Alright, two things here

If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care.

you'll probably beat me to a pulp, no.
  15. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    10 Jun '06 02:15
    ... If nobody cares about what I think or know, then why are you telling me that nobody cares? If nobody cares, then you don't care, so since you are telling me that nobody cares, then you care. So unless you are nobody, then somebody cares, you care. ...
    I hope the voices in your head give you some time to yourself on occasion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree