1. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 17:45
    I always enjoy looking at recent checkmates on the introductory page of this site. I would like to have access to all games ending with checkmate. It would also be nice to be able to get the final FEN.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 18:571 edit
    Originally posted by petrovitch
    I always enjoy looking at recent checkmates on the introductory page of this site. I would like to have access to all games ending with checkmate. It would also be nice to be able to get the final FEN.
    Check it out.

Click Public Games above
    click 'finished only'
    I got a fine list of mate games finished today.

If that page also had a choice of mate games, resign, and time out like our view game page we'd be all set... as well as a box to be able to email them.

P-
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:011 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Check it out.

Click Public Games above
    click 'finished only'
    I got a fine list of mate games finished today.

If that page also had a choice of mate games, resign, and time out like our view game page we'd be all set... as well as a box to be able to email them.

P-
    My first read through I read "as well as a box to be able to smell them."
  4. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 02:03
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    My first read through I read [b]"as well as a box to be able to smell them."
  5. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 16:54
    Great! It would be nice too to see drawn games. Some of my most interesting games have been draws.

It would be interesting to see these endings categorized into common patterns like those identified by Danny Kopec.
  6. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 23:10
    Maybe add a minimum rating to Public Games, Finished Only, Mini boards. This would be simple to add for the time being.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree