Recommendations re: review sites

Recommendations re: review sites

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Sep 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Well @reservation247 been been banned by Russ (again) now, so I’m guessing you will be making some more silly posts about cancelling your subscription and leaving the site like you did when he banned his previous incarnation @Executioner-Brand?
That guy presumably did and does as well as he could and can despite his severe medical condition.

I don't think the same could be said about you or your buddy FMF.

Both of you seem to prey on the weak for your own gratification and malicious or self-fluffing delight.

Why hasn't @Russ banned both of you permanently from RHP?

Alternatively, why don't you both post your self-congratulating trip reports re: local mental hospitals and the humorous ways you got the better of the mental patients there?

Moves
06 Sep 22

@shallow-blue said
Yelp and Tumblr.

Which is just where you belong, so knock yourself out.
Such a good impression you must be making for any newcomers checking out the site.

Moves
06 Sep 22

@kevin-eleven said
Why hasn't @Russ banned both of you permanently from RHP?
That is a question you keep asking and I wonder why you don’t take it up directly with Russ himself instead of subjecting us all to this daily frenzied foaming at the mouth.

While you are mulling over your next move, you might also want to reflect on why it is Russ hasn’t banned you from this site given that you have posted some of the worst invective I’ve seen on these boards since the days of Seitse.

Moves
06 Sep 22

@divegeester

The collusion between you and FMF presents itself as a septic mucosal colloid smeared across all the forums in which the two of you post.

Moves
06 Sep 22

@kevin-eleven said
@divegeester

The collusion between you and FMF presents itself as a septic mucosal colloid smeared across all the forums in which the two of you post.
Why not start another thread about it?

Moves
06 Sep 22

@divegeester said
Why not start another thread about it?
Because anyone can look at your post history and see for themselves how abusive you are?

Moves
06 Sep 22

@kevin-eleven said
Because anyone can look at your post history and see for themselves how abusive you are?
My posting history is fine; however the last 24 hours saw yours reach a new low.