1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 17:58
    I think there should an anti-rec option and an anti-rec list (like the rec list).

A possible development of this idea could be to set up 'auto-bans' for people who get the most anti-recs. As well as being hugely entertaining, this would also enable the admins to do away the the forum moderators who seem to serve no purpose whatsoever, except to create the occasional back-page controversy.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 18:24
    I give up.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 23:27
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I give up.
    sigh.
    I have this procrastination project to finish, and then I'll finish my wreck script.
    It'll be .. maybe .. a Russ week from now. Plus a bit.

I've even got updates to gbaway and the avatards scripts.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    01 May '10 04:22
    I would rather see an admin's comment off to the side of a post. Some of them could be humourous, and some could be serious. I have yet to decide if I like the system in place.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 May '10 14:19
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I would rather see an admin's comment off to the side of a post. Some of them could be humourous, and some could be serious. I have yet to decide if I like the system in place.
    Admins have a special 15 foot poll they use to touch threads and posts... it collects dust.

P-
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 May '10 16:10
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Admins have a special 15 foot poll...
    thats what the admin told you 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree