1. Long Beach, CA
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 00:55
    New to this site and still getting a feel. So far I love it, so kudos to the developers.

Apologize if this has already been recommended or discussed, but a feature I liked on another lesser site was that the stats section maintained a running W-L-D count against each opponent you play.

This is kinda cool for players who continually play friends or people on their buddy lists.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 00:58
    Originally posted by Kill More Trout
    New to this site and still getting a feel. So far I love it, so kudos to the developers.

Apologize if this has already been recommended or discussed, but a feature I liked on another lesser site was that the stats section maintained a running W-L-D count against each opponent you play.

This is kinda cool for players who continually play friends or people on their buddy lists.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
    That already exists, it's just a bit difficult to find. Go to My Home - My Home - My Performance.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    07 Jan '08 00:581 edit
    Go to your home and then click on performance.

EDIT: Beaten to it by a whisker 🙂
  4. Long Beach, CA
    Moves
    08 Jan '08 00:35
    Thank you both.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree