1. Account suspended
    Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    20947
    17 Jun '06 17:35
    I always thought it would be nice to know to see your record vs. that particular opponent without going to a diffent screne. I am far from an expert on what is and isn't feasible. But I think the site already has that information and it would be nice to see.
  2. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    72546
    17 Jun '06 17:46
    That information is only 2 mouse clicks away.

    Go to 'My Home', then click on 'My Performance'.

    Bingo!
  3. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Joined
    10 Sep '03
    Moves
    609367
    17 Jun '06 18:10
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    That information is only 2 mouse clicks away.

    Go to 'My Home', then click on 'My Performance'.

    Bingo!
    Except when you've played way too many opponents. Then the 'My Performance' page bogs down and is painful to load.

    As an alternative, you can do a 'Find Player' on you and your opponent and it'll give you the results of all your games. Which is fine until you've played the same person over 30 times. 🙂

    I suppose a Greasemonkey script could be used to get the information though and display it somewhere automatically.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Joined
    09 Apr '06
    Moves
    27526
    17 Jun '06 21:05
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Except when you've played way too many opponents. Then the 'My Performance' page bogs down and is painful to load.

    As an alternative, you can do a 'Find Player' on you and your opponent and it'll give you the results of all your games. Which is fine until you've played the same person over 30 times. 🙂

    I suppose a Greasemonkey script could be used to get the information though and display it somewhere automatically.
    How about displaying that information on the game page. Then if you are playing that person you will know your record against them.
  5. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Anal(yst) Programmer
    Back in the UK!
    Joined
    10 Jul '04
    Moves
    95346
    18 Jun '06 07:45
    Originally posted by Gastel
    How about displaying that information on the game page. Then if you are playing that person you will know your record against them.
    Its an extra query on the server each game-page load for something you'll probably only want to see once, or maybe not at all.

    M
Back to Top