1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 17:35
    I always thought it would be nice to know to see your record vs. that particular opponent without going to a diffent screne. I am far from an expert on what is and isn't feasible. But I think the site already has that information and it would be nice to see.
  2. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 17:46
    That information is only 2 mouse clicks away.

Go to 'My Home', then click on 'My Performance'.

Bingo!
  3. Standard memberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 18:10
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    That information is only 2 mouse clicks away.

Go to 'My Home', then click on 'My Performance'.

Bingo!
    Except when you've played way too many opponents. Then the 'My Performance' page bogs down and is painful to load.

As an alternative, you can do a 'Find Player' on you and your opponent and it'll give you the results of all your games. Which is fine until you've played the same person over 30 times. 🙂

I suppose a Greasemonkey script could be used to get the information though and display it somewhere automatically.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 21:05
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Except when you've played way too many opponents. Then the 'My Performance' page bogs down and is painful to load.

As an alternative, you can do a 'Find Player' on you and your opponent and it'll give you the results of all your games. Which is fine until you've played the same person over 30 times. 🙂

I suppose a Greasemonkey script could be used to get the information though and display it somewhere automatically.
    How about displaying that information on the game page. Then if you are playing that person you will know your record against them.
  5. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 07:45
    Originally posted by Gastel
    How about displaying that information on the game page. Then if you are playing that person you will know your record against them.
    Its an extra query on the server each game-page load for something you'll probably only want to see once, or maybe not at all.

M

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree