1. London
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 10:26
    Now that the rec counters have disappeared can we please get some bigger avatars? Please.
  2. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 10:32
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Now that the rec counters have disappeared can we please get some bigger avatars? Please.
    I agree. But how big should they be? Too large and they'd be obnoxious. I think about double would be sufficient.
  3. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 13:05
    Agreed!
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 14:45
    Maybe now you can spend some more time making moves, instead of tormenting opponents desperately trying not to hit the skull icon as ungentleman it is, although will aid in ones all time record rating...
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 15:40
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Maybe now you can spend some more time making moves, instead of tormenting opponents desperately trying not to hit the skull icon as ungentleman it is, although will aid in ones all time record rating...
    How about showing a players rating below the avatar, it could replace the space left by the recs slot????
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 15:43
    Originally posted by Serendipity
    How about showing a players rating below the avatar, it could replace the space left by the recs slot????
    Try playing a game. . . numbnuts
  7. London
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 21:28
    Originally posted by Aiko
    What are you trying to imply? 😕
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 01:43
    With your own avatar, one feels more permanent and hence more likely to be [or become] a subscriber. Therefore I feel it would be a good idea to allow avatars to non-subs.

Thank you in advance for disagreeing.
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 12:00
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    With your own avatar, one feels more permanent and hence more likely to be [or become] a subscriber. Therefore I feel it would be a good idea to allow avatars to non-subs.

you're welcome
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 13:48
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    you're welcome
    :'(:'(:'(:'(
  11. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 14:13
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Actually I would like that, too. I recognize many posters by their avatar without looking at their user name, which is kind of nice (although it's also potentially confusing because people keep changing their avatars). So the avatars are not only beneficial for the user xymself, but also the readers. Maybe non-sub avatars could have a limited colour range or something. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree