1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 22:02
    Please fix this NOW! I've got 3 recs someplace, and my rec log I keep in a leather bound book is falling behind. I don't know where my recs came from, and I've searched and searched.

Have YOU seen my recs? How can I adjust my posting styles if I don't know what is getting rec'd and what is not getting rec'd.

If you've seen my recs, please contact me at:

http://www.timeforchess.com/myhome/mymsgs/msgsend.php?recipientnamelist=Phlabibit

Thank you.

P-
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 22:55
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Please fix this NOW! I've got 3 recs someplace, and my rec log I keep in a leather bound book is falling behind. I don't know where my recs came from, and I've searched and searched.

Have YOU seen my recs? How can I adjust my posting styles if I don't know what is getting rec'd and what is not getting rec'd.

If you've seen my recs, please contact ...[text shortened]... imeforchess.com/myhome/mymsgs/msgsend.php?recipientnamelist=Phlabibit

Thank you.

P-
    I saw them!

They were hot wiring your car, then heading off into town for the street racing.

You really should keep them on a tighter leash.

😠
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 22:58
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    tell me who is listed first on the Beta Testers list.
    That's only 'cos it's sorted by rating!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jun '06 23:45
    Originally posted by rhb
    I saw them!

They were hot wiring your car, then heading off into town for the street racing.

You really should keep them on a tighter leash.

😠
    This explains a lot, since I drive a Ford Contour. Stupied recs!

P-
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 00:13
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Why does it take weeks to reinstate a feature that the site has had for years?
    You should demand your money back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree