1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 Jan '05 03:48
    I would really like to see an icon where I could go to to find banned players and their offense. I kind of like reading the police report and the arrest records of drunk drivers in the paper. Thank you.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 10:43
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I would really like to see an icon where I could go to to find banned players and their offense. I kind of like reading the police report and the arrest records of drunk drivers in the paper. Thank you.
    The Hall of Shame
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 18:07
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Sure. Label us, shame us and put us on display for your amusement. Have a disclaimer read: "Do not provoke or antagonise!".

Or perhaps this idea be a ploy to have the "troubled ones" targeted for conversion into your Ministry? Hmmm, Reverend?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 21:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Sure. Label us, shame us and put us on display for your amusement. Have a disclaimer read: "Do not provoke or antagonise!".

Or perhaps this idea be a ploy to have the "troubled ones" targeted for conversion into your Ministry? Hmmm, Reverend?
    You were banned? Well you're still here and I'm all about redemption so I don't desparage you. God bless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree