REINFELD...vote for him as a moderator

REINFELD...vote for him as a moderator

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
08 May 07

..this is my post to be elected by acclaim as a mod...i will do a fair job..but i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings and as soon as someone on the left or right starts to get personal they are blown away as well..even in the debate or spiritual forum...vote for a traditional gentleman who is only known to use a bad word when the chair leg gets caught between his toes...vote now and open a new vista in chess..

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
08 May 07

Originally posted by reinfeld
..this is my post to be elected by acclaim as a mod...i will do a fair job..but i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings and as soon as someone on the left or right starts to get personal they are blown away as well..even in the debate or spiritual forum...vote for a traditional gentleman who ...[text shortened]... word when the chair leg gets caught between his toes...vote now and open a new vista in chess..
no because "i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings"

r

Moves
08 May 07

...well, you have a right to disagree..that is ok...but if you posted such
drivel i would hit the delete key...so please go to the alley and do what
you feel you must or like to do...but please do not report it here...

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
09 May 07

..this is my post to be elected by acclaim as a mod...i will do a fair job..but i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings and as soon as someone on the left or right starts to get personal they are blown away as well..even in the debate or spiritual forum...vote for a traditional gentleman who ...[text shortened]... word when the chair leg gets caught between his toes...vote now and open a new vista in chess..
Sorry, but you sound a bit too eager to blow things away. [No worries; I am non-sub scum and do not get to vote anyway...]

d

Moves
09 May 07
1 edit

i will strike all references to anal sex
Why anal sex in particular? Is this just a personal preference/obsession?

DS

Moves
10 May 07
1 edit

Shouldn't this thread be in the drivel forum, err....I mean in the General Forum? 😲