1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '07 21:29
    ..this is my post to be elected by acclaim as a mod...i will do a fair job..but i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings and as soon as someone on the left or right starts to get personal they are blown away as well..even in the debate or spiritual forum...vote for a traditional gentleman who is only known to use a bad word when the chair leg gets caught between his toes...vote now and open a new vista in chess..
  2. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    08 May '07 21:34
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ..this is my post to be elected by acclaim as a mod...i will do a fair job..but i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings and as soon as someone on the left or right starts to get personal they are blown away as well..even in the debate or spiritual forum...vote for a traditional gentleman who ...[text shortened]... word when the chair leg gets caught between his toes...vote now and open a new vista in chess..
    no because "i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings"
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '07 21:37
    ...well, you have a right to disagree..that is ok...but if you posted such
    drivel i would hit the delete key...so please go to the alley and do what
    you feel you must or like to do...but please do not report it here...
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 May '07 07:07
    ..this is my post to be elected by acclaim as a mod...i will do a fair job..but i will strike all references to anal sex, vomit, vulgar words that are sneaked in with artful re-spellings and as soon as someone on the left or right starts to get personal they are blown away as well..even in the debate or spiritual forum...vote for a traditional gentleman who ...[text shortened]... word when the chair leg gets caught between his toes...vote now and open a new vista in chess..
    Sorry, but you sound a bit too eager to blow things away. [No worries; I am non-sub scum and do not get to vote anyway...]
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    09 May '07 08:571 edit
    i will strike all references to anal sex
    Why anal sex in particular? Is this just a personal preference/obsession?
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 May '07 12:221 edit
    Shouldn't this thread be in the drivel forum, err....I mean in the General Forum? 😲