1. Leeds, UK
    Moves
    20 May '06 17:14
    When sending reminders to opponents that you are playing in more than one game, is there any chance of combining them? I sometimes feel guilty about sending one person 3 or 4 reminders on the same day. Cheers
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    20 May '06 18:12
    Is one reminder not enough then? As if your opponent would come back to make a move in the one and only specific game you've send a reminder out in its name?
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    20 May '06 19:181 edit
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Is one reminder not enough then? As if your opponent would come back to make a move in the one and only specific game you've send a reminder out in its name?
    I only move in the one. Unless it's stupid after 3 days of a 14 day timebank (edit: I mean timeout), then I don't move at all.
  4. Leeds, UK
    Moves
    22 May '06 08:06
    Think you missed the point. What I'm really saying is if you send a reminder notice to a player you're playing in multiple games, is there a way of making the other reminder flags for that player disappear in "My Games" - I tend to just send all the reminder notices without looking at who they were going to, and ended up sending someone three at the same time....
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    22 May '06 09:41
    Originally posted by Favs
    Think you missed the point. What I'm really saying is if you send a reminder notice to a player you're playing in multiple games, is there a way of making the other reminder flags for that player disappear in "My Games" - I tend to just send all the reminder notices without looking at who they were going to, and ended up sending someone three at the same time....
    Well maybe you could start paying attention.
  6. Leeds, UK
    Moves
    23 May '06 09:28
    That would distract me from being cr*p at chess.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    23 May '06 13:43
    Originally posted by Favs
    That would distract me from being cr*p at chess.
    You *'d crap? I"ve never considered crap to be a swear word.
  8. Leeds, UK
    Moves
    23 May '06 14:30
    Ah - but some people might. Personally I don't believe there are any swear words at all - just words. It's opinion that causes offence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree