1. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:29
    Could you rename banned people to say "Ironman31 (banned)" so then people can see they were cheats and not think "haha he got beat"
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:31
    No,being in the "Removed players" page is enough public shame.
    Do you want'em hanged in public place?
  3. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 14:36
    Originally posted by Ravello
    No,being in the "Removed players" page is enough public shame.
    Do you want'em hanged in public place?
    yes
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 15:26
    They got crossed out already, I believe? Is saw the name of ThePO and his evil half ... ... Vasquez with a stripe through the name. That should be enough and clear, I think. But somehow this is not applied to all that got banned, if not mistaken...
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 17:20
    Originally posted by Aiko
    They got crossed out already, I believe? Is saw the name of ThePO and his evil half ... ... Vasquez with a stripe through the name. That should be enough and clear, I think. But somehow this is not applied to all that got banned, if not mistaken...
    It only appears this way in tournament listings I think. Not the player tables.
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 20:41
    That's what I meant, in tournament listings. And some names that were crossed out in the tournaments lists, were not mentioned in the list of removed players. I think both procedures of publication are quite recent, so I don't really see why there is a difference among the two and somwone who gets banned does not apply for both procedures.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree