1. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    18 May '07 05:19
    Hi - just a thought, when the game ends, a lot of folks say "gg" or the like, but there is no way to respond, unless you send a private message. It would be nice to be able to send a reply to a resignation message, which still attached to that game.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '07 14:33
    Originally posted by Exuma
    Hi - just a thought, when the game ends, a lot of folks say "gg" or the like, but there is no way to respond, unless you send a private message. It would be nice to be able to send a reply to a resignation message, which still attached to that game.
    If you get post game messages going, after the last move... when would the messaging end? If you send a last message, they may now want a last message now. Where does it end?

Private Messages seem to be the way to go, and you can add a link to your game in these pm's and save them to your email for future reference. That way you have the in game chat attached to the game, and the post game chat in your saved messages.

Otherwise, how would you even know you get these post game messages if you've archived the game? Would you get a PM telling you there is an extra message in the game?

P-
  3. The sky
    Moves
    18 May '07 18:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Private Messages seem to be the way to go, and you can add a link to your game in these pm's and save them to your email for future reference.
    In fact, TFC (or RHP, RHC, CAW or PTIG) already does that for you. Under "My Home", there's a list of your completed games of the last week. If your opponent was the one to finish the game, and xe left a message, the message will be displayed there, and you'll get a button which allows you to reply by PM. The game number will automatically be inserted both in the title and the body of the message. Quite handy (I just used it today).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree