1. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Jan '15 21:07
    A pgn export function from the "analyze board" java thingy.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 08:00
    Originally posted by moonbus
    A pgn export function from the "analyze board" java thingy.
    missed that when originally proposed, but think it to be a nice addition.
  3. Joined
    09 Aug '01
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 03:11
    I was looking at the list of my finished games and thought it would be nice if games where my opponent resigned on move 1 be labelled as a "forfeit" rather than "resignation." This way, I could distinguish between games actually played and not played.
  4. Joined
    03 Jul '13
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 12:26
    Originally posted by tonytiger41
    I was looking at the list of my finished games and thought it would be nice if games where my opponent resigned on move 1 be labelled as a "forfeit" rather than "resignation." This way, I could distinguish between games actually played and not played.
    I've tried a variety of first moves myself, but have yet to find one so awesome that my opponent takes one look and realises he has a lost game....
  5. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 12:45
    I have 😀 actually I'm guessing they had too many games going on or else they just didn't want to waste time playing a game against someone rated higher than them that they were probably going to lose anyway, so they resign right away so it won't affect their rating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree