1. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 20:17
    I apologise if these ideas have been discussed before, but I am relatively new to the site....

1) Could there be a RHP chapion, decided maybe through a series of events - similar to the old world champ series....a number of zonals, interzonals and then a match for the title?? I think ti would be an intersting and entertaining event which would be of interst to many, not just the top players here..

2) Has RHP ever considered havng an olympiad style tournament between players of the various nations which are represented at RHP??

Cheers
    Chris
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 20:24
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    I apologise if these ideas have been discussed before, but I am relatively new to the site....

1) Could there be a RHP chapion, decided maybe through a series of events - similar to the old world champ series....a number of zonals, interzonals and then a match for the title?? I think ti would be an intersting and entertaining event which would be of inte ...[text shortened]... ournament between players of the various nations which are represented at RHP??

Cheers
    Chris
    The problem is that no one knows if the flag represents the players nationality or the players location.
    There are a lot of Antarcticans playing in RHP, make no sense.
  3. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 20:55
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The problem is that no one knows if the flag represents the players nationality or the players location.
    There are a lot of Antarcticans playing in RHP, make no sense.
    Yes that is certainly a problem. I wanderd if the people running RHP had anyway to confirm where people are living - without publishing obviusly...

I know that I pay by credit card, and my address is included during the payment process..

I suppose it would have to be players still living in their country of birth, unless they could prove their right to represent a country where they do not currently live

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree