1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 04:46
    There should be a tournament with this name or one similar or maybe completely different but held between once and three times a year where anyone can join it and it should have sections like "novice" for a max rating of 1400 "Intermediate" with a max rating of 1700 and "Expert" where any rating is acceptable.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 07:281 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    There should be a tournament with this name or one similar or maybe completely different but held between once and three times a year where anyone can join it and it should have sections like "novice" for a max rating of 1400 "Intermediate" with a max rating of 1700 and "Expert" where any rating is acceptable.
    Tournament 1677

Thread 79819
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 07:35
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Tournament 1677

Thread 79819
    I am talking about non-subscribers being able to play.
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 10:30
    Why should they be allowed?
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 10:39
    There seem to be a lot of non-subscribers who would like to have all the benefits that come with subscribing.. but then for free!

If you like to play tournaments, be a member of a clan or have any of the other features available to you that come with subscribing.. then pay the contribution, show your appreciation to the site and people who build/maintain it and enjoy it!
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 12:36
    Are you talking about something like this?

Tournament 500
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 14:46
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    There seem to be a lot of non-subscribers who would like to have all the benefits that come with subscribing.. [b]but then for free!

If you like to play tournaments, be a member of a clan or have any of the other features available to you that come with subscribing.. then pay the contribution, show your appreciation to the site and people who build/maintain it and enjoy it![/b]
    I am talking about only one tournament for the non-subscibers over a whole year. It might attract some non-subscriber to join up because they see what they are missing. I suggested three tournaments a year but only subs would be able to join all three non-subs would only be allowed to join one per year.
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 15:151 edit
    I am talking about only one tournament for the non-subscibers over a whole year. It might attract some non-subscriber to join up because they see what they are missing. I suggested three tournaments a year but only subs would be able to join all three non-subs would only be allowed to join one per year.
    Tournament 1711
    Tournament 1712
  9. Amsterdam
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 20:55
    Okay Tom, fair point there.. can support that idea..
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 01:05
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Tournament 1711
    Tournament 1712
    Like that except with subs playing also.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree