Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Nemesio
    Ursulakantor
    08 Feb '05 04:07
    Did the server down-times change? Normally, I can't access
    the sites during this time.

Nemesio
  2. 09 Feb '05 22:32
    Originally posted by Nemesio

Nemesio
    Not being funny or aught, but if know you normaly can't access the site at a certain time why did you try at that time?

On a more serious note I wa not aware RHP did regualr scheduled down time... but what do i know....
  3. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    09 Feb '05 23:52
    Originally posted by Simonm
    Not being funny or aught, but if know you normaly can't access the site at a certain time why did you try at that time?

On a more serious note I wa not aware RHP did regualr scheduled down time... but what do i know....
    Not how to structure a sentence that's for sure.
  4. 10 Feb '05 17:25
    ouch
  5. Standard member TRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    10 Feb '05 17:44
    Originally posted by Nemesio

Nemesio
    yep its changed since the new servers, its a bit later now. Used to go down at exactly 11:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, havent figured out the new exact time yet.
  6. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    11 Feb '05 05:23
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    yep its changed since the new servers, its a bit later now. Used to go down at exactly 11:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, havent figured out the new exact time yet.
    Incorrect. The location of the servers is irrelevant as they are still serviced from the UK . Downtime for us NZ'ers is 1700 hrs NZDST which is +13 hrs ahead of the site time and that has not altered.

skeeter
  7. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    12 Feb '05 03:58
    1700 NZ hours must be 23:00 ET then., because thats when the site goes down all the time.. thats how I decide when its time for bed on work nights!
    but, yes., it usually was a couple minutes past 11:00 pm.. I just assumed my clock was 2 minutes ahead.