1. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    25 Jan '06 19:28
    This is the 3rd time I have made a move in a game and the move has not stuck.
    Ex: Looking about the board, I move from A7 to B7....dont like the move so I change it to A7 to C7 then submit the move. When the move is processed, it processees the A7 to B7 move, NOT the one I submitted. This is the 3rd time this has occured in a month.

Making me regret subscribing
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jan '06 19:50
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    This is the 3rd time I have made a move in a game and the move has not stuck.
    Ex: Looking about the board, I move from A7 to B7....dont like the move so I change it to A7 to C7 then submit the move. When the move is processed, it processees the A7 to B7 move, NOT the one I submitted. This is the 3rd time this has occured in a month.

Making me regret subscribing
    Sorry you are experiencing this, but I have not had reports of the same issue from other users. Are you quite sure you are not submitting the form somehow before changing your move?

-Russ
  3. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    25 Jan '06 19:51
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sorry you are experiencing this, but I have not had reports of the same issue from other users. Are you quite sure you are not submitting the form somehow before changing your move?

-Russ
    Positive. The firs ttime it happened, I thought I might have just goofed and hit the move button... but after the second and now third time....
  4. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    25 Jan '06 20:52
    Maybe i see a flaw here.

you claim you input the moves. then complain that the move took place.

Its not rocket science.

Discipline yourself.

dont put in moves that you dont want to do.

touch play? almost.
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    25 Jan '06 22:132 edits
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    Maybe i see a flaw here.

you claim you input the moves. then complain that the move took place.

Its not rocket science.

Discipline yourself.

dont put in moves that you dont want to do.

touch play? almost.
    Yes it is a form of touch move in that after you click move it is a done deal.You can use the analisis board or game history to move pieces about.You can also use a real board to make your analisis moves on .
    THEN make the actual move on the game page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree