1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 11:26
    there seem to be quite a few questions that get posted of a scientific nature, that are not really debates that don't really have a home. as we have a spirituality forum perhaps a science one is justified.
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 11:32
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    there seem to be quite a few questions that get posted of a scientific nature, that are not really debates that don't really have a home. as we have a spirituality forum perhaps a science one is justified.
    Thing is, they wouldn't allow a sports forum when there are lots of sports threads in general, and that is probably a more popular subject than science so I doubt it will happen I'm afraid.
  3. London
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 11:49
    Sonhouse seems to have taken up residence in Posers and Puzzles, try there. Or even general.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 14:20
    I'll support this idea on the condition that the forum be named "Nerds R Us".
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 14:22
    how about 'Geeks Incorporated' ?
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 14:34
    how about 'Geeks Incorporated' ?
    Not bad at all.

"Poindexter Central" ?
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    16 Jun '06 23:09
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Not bad at all.

"Poindexter Central" ?
    "Gerks @ RHP" ©
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 12:07
    You could try a science website instead of a chess one.
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 17:35
    Originally edited by rhb
    You could try a spirituality website instead of a chess one.
    Much of Science is proof, so any science forum topics could be swallowed up into the Debates forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree