Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 16 Jun '06 11:26
    there seem to be quite a few questions that get posted of a scientific nature, that are not really debates that don't really have a home. as we have a spirituality forum perhaps a science one is justified.
  2. 16 Jun '06 11:32
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    there seem to be quite a few questions that get posted of a scientific nature, that are not really debates that don't really have a home. as we have a spirituality forum perhaps a science one is justified.
    Thing is, they wouldn't allow a sports forum when there are lots of sports threads in general, and that is probably a more popular subject than science so I doubt it will happen I'm afraid.
  3. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    16 Jun '06 11:49
    Sonhouse seems to have taken up residence in Posers and Puzzles, try there. Or even general.
  4. 16 Jun '06 14:20
    I'll support this idea on the condition that the forum be named "Nerds R Us".
  5. 16 Jun '06 14:22
    how about 'Geeks Incorporated' ?
  6. 16 Jun '06 14:34
    how about 'Geeks Incorporated' ?
    Not bad at all.

"Poindexter Central" ?
  7. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    16 Jun '06 23:09
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Not bad at all.

"Poindexter Central" ?
    "Gerks @ RHP" ©
  8. 18 Jun '06 12:07
    You could try a science website instead of a chess one.
  9. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    18 Jun '06 17:35
    Originally edited by rhb
    You could try a spirituality website instead of a chess one.
    Much of Science is proof, so any science forum topics could be swallowed up into the Debates forum.