1. Standard memberVovochka
    Caro-Kann Lover
    Rishon-le-Zion
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 08:37
    Since the site is saving ALL games that a player ever played, it would be useful to implement feature that (similarly to chessabse.com) allows you to make a search for certain opening position among the games that you finished.
    It could be useful for players who stick to some openings strategy and have a big number of games finished, when they want to see what success rating they had trying this or that continuation in certain lines.

I want to underline that the search should be open only for your own games.
  2. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 14:10
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    Since the site is saving ALL games that a player ever played, it would be useful to implement feature that (similarly to chessabse.com) allows you to make a search for certain opening position among the games that you finished.
    It could be useful for players who stick to some openings strategy and have a big number of games finished, when they want to see ...[text shortened]... in certain lines.

i have mixed feelings - certainly it would be good to have access to your own games in every case.

but it might also be good if your opponents have access.

i play some openings where different people make the same mistake over and over, - it gets boring.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    08 Oct '06 15:17
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    It could be useful for players who stick to some openings strategy and have a big number of games finished, when they want to see ...[text shortened]... in certain lines.

you can do this by downloading the PNG file of all of your games then importing them into an alternative piece of software. i have done this with chessmaster in the past.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree