1. SubscriberJohn oyates
    woodpushers
    England
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 23:10
    Am I missing something?
    ...hang on a minute I see a chance for mischief here!!!

Only- I can see the link to search the forums for a thread by an author, but not by a phrase or a fuzzy search on the subject title of a thread. I realise there must be zillions of threads with quadruple zillions of letters but i'd still like to know...

"...IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION" !!!!!!
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 23:161 edit
    Originally posted by John oyates
    Am I missing something?
    ...hang on a minute I see a chance for mischief here!!!

Only- I can see the link to search the forums for a thread by an author, but not by a phrase or a fuzzy search on the subject title of a thread. I realise there must be zillions of threads with quadruple zillions of letters but i'd still like to know...

"...IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ASKED THIS SAME QUESTION" !!!!!!
    click the link under and to the right of the Author search and it looks like this.

To search the content of this site please use the Google search.
    Search Content
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 23:381 edit
    You may find this thread useful. Thread 18879
  4. SubscriberJohn oyates
    woodpushers
    England
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 23:57
    Need some specs I think? I missed that link and have done everytime I've visited the forums...
    so thank you kindly for that. I do think it would be a great idea to do away with the link as such and have the screen look like it does after the link is clicked. How clear would that be?

It would save me the need for them specs!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree