1. washington
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 05:43
    its hard after you have not looked at the forums for a few days and try to find a post you went to a few days ago. it would be nice if you could search for lost threads instead of going over those million and a half threads. thanks

kmac27
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:003 edits
    Originally posted by kmac27
    its hard after you have not looked at the forums for a few days and try to find a post you went to a few days ago. it would be nice if you could search for lost threads instead of going over those million and a half threads. thanks

kmac27
    Firefox - greasemonkey - userscripts. Sorted.

Next to each thread you have posted in there will be a green dot.
    And at the top next to the recommended posts button you can have a bookmarks button where ALL your threads/posts are stored automatically.

Admittedly it would be handy if it was all standard issue on the site - but until it is, this works for me. [edit - actually I'd still use FF even then]

Link in Xanthos post for userscripts.Thread 60116
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 15:23
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Firefox - greasemonkey - userscripts. Sorted.

Next to each thread you have posted in there will be a green dot.
    And at the top next to the recommended posts button you can have a bookmarks button where ALL your threads/posts are stored automatically.

Admittedly it would be handy if it was all standard issue on the site - but until it is, this w ...[text shortened]... I'd still use FF even then]

Link in Xanthos post for userscripts.Thread 60116
    Forgot to mention - you can bookmark them manually as well if you haven't posted in the thread.