search for threads

search for threads

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

washington

Moves
12 Jan 07

its hard after you have not looked at the forums for a few days and try to find a post you went to a few days ago. it would be nice if you could search for lost threads instead of going over those million and a half threads. thanks

kmac27

DS

Moves
12 Jan 07
3 edits

Originally posted by kmac27
its hard after you have not looked at the forums for a few days and try to find a post you went to a few days ago. it would be nice if you could search for lost threads instead of going over those million and a half threads. thanks

kmac27
Firefox - greasemonkey - userscripts. Sorted.

Next to each thread you have posted in there will be a green dot.
And at the top next to the recommended posts button you can have a bookmarks button where ALL your threads/posts are stored automatically.

Admittedly it would be handy if it was all standard issue on the site - but until it is, this works for me. [edit - actually I'd still use FF even then]

Link in Xanthos post for userscripts.Thread 60116

DS

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Firefox - greasemonkey - userscripts. Sorted.

Next to each thread you have posted in there will be a green dot.
And at the top next to the recommended posts button you can have a bookmarks button where ALL your threads/posts are stored automatically.

Admittedly it would be handy if it was all standard issue on the site - but until it is, this w ...[text shortened]... I'd still use FF even then]

Link in Xanthos post for userscripts.Thread 60116
Forgot to mention - you can bookmark them manually as well if you haven't posted in the thread.