1. Joined
    04 Mar '06
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 15:221 edit
    Hi

I try to search for old threads that i looked at ages ago or maybe threads that i might find interesting, like ones dealing with a specific opening, but you can only search for forum authors.

It would be great if you could search for words in the thread title as well.

Edit : Ok ive just found it under the author search as a google search of the RHP dite. It was a small link thought.
  2. Standard memberSir Lancelot
    First Knight
    Camelot
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 11:431 edit
    Originally posted by nmc987
    Hi

I try to search for old threads that i looked at ages ago or maybe threads that i might find interesting, like ones dealing with a specific opening, but you can only search for forum authors.

It would be great if you could search for words in the thread title as well.

Edit : Ok ive just found it under the author search as a google search of the RHP dite. It was a small link thought.
    I agree totally, I was getting ready to search by topic and wouldn't you know it, there was no option to choose a topic to search in, just author only....kind of inadequate if you ask me. They need to fix that in a hurry!!!

the google search as mentioned is way to small.....I didn't see it the first time either..... lol.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree