search games by position

search games by position

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
03 May 05

self explanatory...

s

Moves
05 May 05

Originally posted by bobbob1056th
self explanatory...
on this site? Im glad we don't have that, because many low rated players would be searching for games of the top rated players, to see what they moved, and then make the same move.

PA

Why Do You Care?

Moves
05 May 05

Like him...

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
09 May 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
on this site? Im glad we don't have that, because many low rated players would be searching for games of the top rated players, to see what they moved, and then make the same move.

Actually, that would be acceptable because it basically would be a database search.

There is nothing against the TOS on this site to search positions in grandmaster games.

This is different from actually using software to calculate your next move based on position, which certainly is not acceptable.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
26 May 05

Originally posted by lausey

Actually, that would be acceptable because it basically would be a database search.

There is nothing against the TOS on this site to search positions in grandmaster games.

This is different from actually using software to calculate your next move based on position, which certainly is not acceptable.
I would also like this feature in the search games section. Firstly, to be able to search a player by colour and then possibly also be able to insert a FEN to refine that search.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
26 May 05

I'm all for this idea.