1. North England
    Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    56174
    30 Jun '08 22:14
    How about a feature on the club admin page for messages to subs and none subs....I've picked up on none subs moaning about "spam"
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Joined
    10 Dec '04
    Moves
    794652
    01 Jul '08 00:21
    I second that
    If I create a tournament all members including non-subs get a message re tournament creation. Personally we have lost members for that reason.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    01 Jul '08 00:39
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    How about a feature on the club admin page for messages to subs and none subs....I've picked up on none subs moaning about "spam"
    Yep, its annoying.

    Russ said somewhere thats its not possible, its an all or nothing function so you'll just have to put up with the moaning, and inevitable leavers.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Joined
    10 Dec '04
    Moves
    794652
    01 Jul '08 21:06
    I have to disagree, given the time and will then any and all prpgramming is possible. It is simple to pi$$ off non subs in an attempt to get them sufficiently frustrated at missing out that they subscribe
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    04 Jul '08 16:09
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I have to disagree, given the time and will then any and all prpgramming is possible. It is simple to pi$$ off non subs in an attempt to get them sufficiently frustrated at missing out that they subscribe
    This has now been turned off.

    Only subs will get the notifications now.

    -Russ
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    04 Jul '08 23:20
    Originally posted by Russ
    This has now been turned off.

    Only subs will get the notifications now.

    -Russ
    Can it be made so we can put clubs on ignore for messages;I'm fed up with all the spam tournament announcements.
    Or do we have to leave the clubs to stop them?
Back to Top