1. Standard memberspeedy123
    The British Clan
    In a house
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 20:26
    say when you come back from the weekend or short vacation, log in and there are loads of people who havn't moved in a while and you spend ages clicking on send move reminder

what if you click something to send all the reminders at once any thoughts??????
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 22:19
    How about not sending move reminders. I don't like getting them, and there is really no need to send them to subscribers. I only send a move reminder to non-subscribers who seem to have forgotten they have games going here. Numerous times I have seen a non-subscriber making a move very shortly after the reminder. For them, it really is a reminder, for subscribers who do not accidentally forget to move it is annoying.
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 06:47
    Originally posted by Aiko
    How about not sending move reminders. I don't like getting them, and there is really no need to send them to subscribers. I only send a move reminder to non-subscribers who seem to have forgotten they have games going here. Numerous times I have seen a non-subscriber making a move very shortly after the reminder. For them, it really is a reminder, for subscribers who do not accidentally forget to move it is annoying.
    I AGREE. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN OPTION TO TURN OFF MOVE REMINDERS, AND ALL OTHER EMAILS FROM RHP ROBOTS (except important site announcements) PLEASE!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree