Sent messages

Sent messages

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
04 Sep 07

Is anyone else interested in being able to view their history of sent messages? i can think of several reasons why i might like to be able to take a look back on what i sent. i suppose that i could send copies to myself, and i can remember to do that, if i want to.

Just a thought. it seems that it should be easy.

P

Moves
04 Sep 07

Originally posted by coquette
Is anyone else interested in being able to view their history of sent messages? i can think of several reasons why i might like to be able to take a look back on what i sent. i suppose that i could send copies to myself, and i can remember to do that, if i want to.

Just a thought. it seems that it should be easy.
Under my messages there is a link to see sent messages. It may not have a complete history, but it is there.

N

The sky

Moves
04 Sep 07

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Under my messages there is a link to see sent messages. It may not have a complete history, but it is there.
One problem with it is that messages in your list get deleted when the recipient deletes them. Also, messages that are older than a month get deleted, and you don't have the option to have them emailed to you like you have with received messages.

Speaking of the latter, I'd love to have the option to have my received messages emailed to me automatically before they are auto-deleted.

F

Moves
04 Sep 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
Speaking of the latter, I'd love to have the option to have my received messages emailed to me automatically before they are auto-deleted.
So do I.

Why not have an opton to send all messages at the time they are being sent?