1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 04:56
    Works a treat, too. Hid all the ones I never read, dithered over the ones I rarely read, finally sorted three little A-Z lists with the interesting ones at the top. Don't really need the private forum one but did it anyway.

These little (I know, the work isn't little) things make a site so much more pleasant for the user.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 05:47
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Works a treat, too. Hid all the ones I never read, dithered over the ones I rarely read, finally sorted three little A-Z lists with the interesting ones at the top. Don't really need the private forum one but did it anyway.

These little (I know, the work isn't little) things make a site so much more pleasant for the user.
    Thanks for the feedback. Always good to hear that my work makes for a better site experience.

I've enjoyed doing them. It hasn't felt like work even though I've put in several hours on some of them.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 16:201 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    OK - done. There is a new version of the script, now called
    RHP 2013 sort fora
    so if you have the old script, you'll want to uninstall it in Firefox via Tools -> GreaseMonkey -> Manage, find 'RHP 2013 sort private fora' in the list and remove it.

The new script allows sorting of public fora both on the menu and on the list page. Also, ...[text shortened]... ist page, you can hide items on the Forums dropdown menu.
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Installed and testing. Looks good! It's great to be able to put the ones I visit at the top of the page!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree