Siege Boards in Profile

Siege Boards in Profile

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New York

Moves
20 Apr 09

I've noticed that there are a few Siege boards with no challengers in the queue. I think it would be a good idea if holding a Siege board was added to your profile, just like Tournament Victories. You lose the board, it comes off your profile. It may add some extra significance to winning the Board and could encourage people to challenge others via the Siege board as opposed to just sending a challenge through, if they can see that the player controls one or more boards.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Apr 09

Originally posted by Swiss Toni
I've noticed that there are a few Siege boards with no challengers in the queue. I think it would be a good idea if holding a Siege board was added to your profile, just like Tournament Victories. You lose the board, it comes off your profile. It may add some extra significance to winning the Board and could encourage people to challenge others via the Si ...[text shortened]... just sending a challenge through, if they can see that the player controls one or more boards.
So how mayn profiles you are looking at during a given day?

While I think it would be nice to have a decoration for my siege credentzials, I don't think it will remedy the point you made.

N
10. O-O

Kalispell, MT

Moves
09 May 09

Originally posted by Ponderable
So how mayn profiles you are looking at during a given day?

While I think it would be nice to have a decoration for my siege credentzials, I don't think it will remedy the point you made.
I'd like to have one.
It'd be Suhweeet.