Site Idea: Best One Yet

Site Idea: Best One Yet

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
25 Jan 21

RHB Administrators: You're on notice.

One or more of you have been removing my account(s). The only reason I made more than one in the first place is because you took down my content on the first and only post I ever made, and then revoked my forum rights for YEARS arbitrarily. But now you're trying to throw your weight around, so I am officially your problem.

You can continue to ban my accounts. Block my IPs. Bots will be making accounts indefinitely and the online script kiddy community is going to be using this site for pentesting practice for the next 20 years. You know, after I get bored making guest appearances on here myself.

Kindly go f* yourselves.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26 Jan 21

@charlie1988 said

One or more of you have been removing my account(s). The only reason I made more than one in the first place is because you took down my content on the first and only post I ever made, and then revoked my forum rights for YEARS arbitrarily. But now you're trying to throw your weight around, so I am officially your problem.

You ...[text shortened]... rs. You know, after I get bored making guest appearances on here myself.

Kindly go f* yourselves.
I am very astonished. If I read to the drivel that is posted withut any consequence to get a VERY LONG ban for a first and single post means probability is very high that your post was VERY bad.

Threatening is not a good stance anyway. Even though I am not part of the site other than being a paying member, I would offer you to contact me if you want any mediation.

Moves
26 Jan 21

@ponderable said
I am very astonished. If I read to the drivel that is posted withut any consequence to get a VERY LONG ban for a first and single post means probability is very high that your post was VERY bad.

Threatening is not a good stance anyway. Even though I am not part of the site other than being a paying member, I would offer you to contact me if you want any mediation.
Mediation my ass: To hell with the jerk.
Hopefully, more multi-account abusers will be tossed.
Good riddance!

j

Moves
26 Jan 21

hello all players!
I would like to discuss about tournaments na!
why no tournaments 1200-1900 or others rating like 1200-1800...
all the players who have more 1950 are just to play for training and not exchange on the game!
The site don't say nothing and I would like to exchange about that.
I hope to have answer.
Thanks.
JM

C

Moves
26 Jan 21

@wolfe63 said
Mediation my ass: To hell with the jerk.
Hopefully, more multi-account abusers will be tossed.
Good riddance!
You strike me as the kind of guy who reaches conclusions quickly and sticks to them. Probably 55+?

C

Moves
26 Jan 21

@ponderable said

Objectively it wasn't, but I did criticize how after more than a decade you still have to refresh your game pages, and may have alluded to questioning the use of subscribers' money if they couldn't handle that much, and mentioned another chess site (clearly not in advertisement).

Gesture appreciated, but it wasn't threatening, it was just informational. Some moderators just used quick judgement and when I questioned it someone had a god complex. The world could use more calm discussion, but they still have a site to run and probably don't consider one-offs a problem. So we'll see.

Moves
27 Jan 21

@charles1988 said
You strike me as the kind of guy who reaches conclusions quickly and sticks to them. Probably 55+?
55 plus stone or kg?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
27 Jan 21

@charles1988 said
Objectively it wasn't, but I did criticize how after more than a decade you still have to refresh your game pages, and may have alluded to questioning the use of subscribers' money if they couldn't handle that much, and mentioned another chess site (clearly not in advertisement).

Gesture appreciated, but it wasn't threatening, it was just informational. Some moderator ...[text shortened]... ion, but they still have a site to run and probably don't consider one-offs a problem. So we'll see.
Uh-oh. See what we've done? We've gone and upset the alpha-geek, and now he's going to give us some free entertainment. 😂😂😂

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Jan 21

@BigDoggProblem
Previously banned player banned again, now with a documented threat against the site, which can be passed (with all supporting details) to the authorities if need be.

Moves
27 Jan 21
1 edit

@charles1988 said
I'm guessing that you know how your petty rant made you sound like a child.

What? Maybe 13-?

Australia

Moves
27 Jan 21
1 edit

@russ said
@BigDoggProblem
Previously banned player banned again, now with a documented threat against the site, which can be passed (with all supporting details) to the authorities if need be.
Sorry Russ, there's two of them. Might be a good idea to remove the thread too.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 21

@kewpie said
Sorry Russ, there's two of them. Might be a good idea to remove the thread too.
I am assuming the thread would need to be kept as evidence it was said.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jan 21

@charlie1988 said

You ...[text shortened]... rs. You know, after I get bored making guest appearances on here myself.

Kindly go f* yourselves.
Which Womble are you again?

Hopefully not Orinoco. I liked Orinoco.

J

Moves
02 Feb 21

@wolfe63 said
I'm guessing that you know how your petty rant made you sound like a child.

What? Maybe 13-?
Who do you think was closer?

J

Moves
02 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
I am assuming the thread would need to be kept as evidence it was said.

-VR
I'll bet admins wouldn't even need to keep the post public or even visible if that were the case. Makes you wonder why they left it up.